Wednesday, July 7, 2010
My Favourite Game
There are different types of games. Not all the people like to play, but most of the people are interested in one game or the other. My favourite game is football because it involves physical activities. Football is not only interesting to play but also it is enjoyable to see. Many people go to the stadium to see the game of football. I like to see the games in the stadium. I go to see the game of football almost every week. I do not stay at home on the holiday. I usually see the intresting game in which the opponent players are skillful in comptition among the players. My friends say they also like to see and play football. For me, this is the most interesting game and this is the game I like most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment